Re: WSJZ Smooth Jazz

When Eagle 93.7 went to Star 93.7 in April, I noticed
their website had a message board and on the day of the format change,
there were some posts by people who had heard of the impending musical
switcheroo. At least one post tried to ally fans of the classic rock
to start an organization to bring back the Eagle 93.7 format, either
there or somewhere else. Haven't heard
anything from these folks, apparently. (And I think
the Eagle 93.7 site soon disappeared.)

(By the way, I noticed then that http://www.star937.com
had appeared as a valid URL, but since then all it has said was "this
site is under construction" or something like that. Another case of
"reserve the URL,
we may need it later...)