Re: most influential?

Donna Halper writes:
> I am really stumped on one or two people in TV who could be called
major
> influences-- not just famous anchors, but local people who
influenced
> Boston TV.   The founders of channel 5  or perhaps channel 2 come to
mind,
> as well as some of the early WBZ-TV folks... but one or two major
> forces????

Donna - Thanks for tossing your query to the list and congrats. on the
project!  It's good to see that your expertise is being called upon
for a story of this nature.  Will put on the thinking cap (although
it's been so long, I doubt it's anywhere close at hand.)  Will you be
looking for early anchor/host influences from the market, as well?

Bill O'Neill