most influential?

I was asked by a reporter for a Boston magazine (the Boston Business
Journal) who is writing an end of the decade summation of important events
in media, who were the major influences in radio and TV in Boston?  I had
no trouble naming the late great John Shepard 3rd as a major influence in
the development of radio, and I am sure I can think of one or two other
major influences-- any suggestions from this list?

I am really stumped on one or two people in TV who could be called major
influences-- not just famous anchors, but local people who influenced
Boston TV.   The founders of channel 5  or perhaps channel 2 come to mind,
as well as some of the early WBZ-TV folks... but one or two major
forces????