Re: WHDQ/WTSV/WNHV

In a message dated 09/01/1999 12:29:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
steveord@xtdl.com writes:

<< I don't think I've ever seen many signs of life around that building...all
 the stations are automated anyway aren't they?  Maybe they pay so poorly
 that no one can afford a car? >>

I know that WHDQ(Q106) was not automated.  This was owned by Dynacom and I
believe they paid their employees quite well and have had several that have
worked for them for years. I know some friends that used to work there and
did work there for several years, and they told me what they made from
Dynacom.
    I should have added that the sign that was at the end of the driveway was
gone that used to say WHDQ/WTSV.  They had the Dynacom offices there as well
and sales people worked out of that building as well.  So this got my
curiosity up when I saw the building yesterday.
Gary Ford