Re: WHDQ/WTSV/WNHV

In a message dated 09/01/1999 1:52:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nostatic@earthlink.net writes:

<< Didn't those stations just get sold, or didn't they buy some others?
Maybe they
 consolidated all the properties in new studios, possibly in Lebanon.  Just a
 guess. >>

Yes,  the dynacom stations were bought by Vox Media which also owns WORK in
Barre, VT and WKXL in Concord, NH.

Someone replied to me from the station and told me they are still
broadcasting from the building, the sign fell down out front and it is in
storage, and most of the staff parks out back.  This makes the building look
abandoned.  There aren't many spaces out back, so that day I drove by they
must have had bare bones staff.
Of course this situation may all change with new owners.

Gary Ford