WLNH sues former sales manager

Today's Concord Monitor reports WLNH has filed a suit against the sales
manager it fired last month, alleging improper tradeouts which
personally benefited him to the tune of $25K:
http://www.concordmonitor.com/stories/news/local/jf_radio_14y03y33.shtml

Elsewhere in today's Monitor, the classifieds have new WKXL owners Vox
Media seeking sales help for "a new radio station."  That, I assume, is
a reference to WKXL-FM returning to music programming after simulcasting
the AM's news/talk/sports since 1991.  A station employee has told me to
listen for a change on 102.3 in October.