Re: 96.9 testing...123

I tuned into WSJZ a couple of times recently and heard them running ads
for Jaguar cars. Hmm, trying for the upscale audience. What sort of
businesses will want to advertise on a talk station--something a bit
more middle-class, maybe?

And on the subject of advertisers dealing with a
changed format--remember on "WKRP in Cincinnatti" when
the format changed from beautiful music to rock and
roll and at least one advertiser stuck on?

Dr. Johnny Fever: "so hang tight, babies...together we will growl and
HOWL!!!!--Right after this message from
Shady Hills Rest Home."

Commercial: "Many people ask this age-old question--
what happens when I can no longer feed myself?"

:)