Re: Presto?

Bill O'Neill wrote:

> Amidst the talk of departing jazz, I wonder if Magic (106.7 WMJX
> Boston) would be subtly injecting more of that category or sound into
> their blend.

I seriously doubt that Greater Media would do anything to jeopardize their
cash cow while spending bucketloads establishing the new format at 96.9.  If
it takes off, however, they might be more willing to experiment.  I *still* think
WBOS is the more likely candidate (if any) in the group to take on jazz
content.

Take care,

Chris