Re: talk show callers (was Radio Free Vermont)

Donna wrote
> I cannot tell a lie-- yup, that was my voice allright.  I occasionally
call
> to talk sports with the WBZ guys-- we became friends when I was there
doing
> the station history a couple of years back...  Now tell the truth, how
many
> of you good folks on this list have ever called a talk show, sports or
> otherwise?  Did you get on the air?

"Kevin on a car phone" has been known to have friendly disagreements with
Ted Serantis........and Eddie Andleman....

Not to show my age, but the first thing I ever won on a radio station, was a
trivia contest that Jim Westover had on Friday nights, back in those days
when WEEI was a real radio station, owned by a real network :)

(It has to rank as one of the darkest days in Boston broadcasting history,
when it was announced at WEEI that...guys CBS just sold us....to Papa Ginos)