talk show callers (was Radio Free Vermont)

Joe wrote--
>And finally, while driving home this afternoon, I was listening to WBZ for
>awhile and heard someone call in who identified herself as Donna and
>sounded just like our Donna.  If it wasn't our Donna, it was a pretty good
>immitation.

I cannot tell a lie-- yup, that was my voice allright.  I occasionally call
to talk sports with the WBZ guys-- we became friends when I was there doing
the station history a couple of years back...  Now tell the truth, how many
of you good folks on this list have ever called a talk show, sports or
otherwise?  Did you get on the air?