Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 8/15: Back from Scranton!

Re: 101.5 or 101.9 in Rutland area:

The station is broadcasting at 101.5. I noticed this on trips to
Vermont last week and a couple of months ago. It seemed strong near
Wilson Castle in Proctor
and I thought the antenna across from the castle may be 101.5's;
actually, WJEN 94.5 ("Cat Country") is using that antenna. (Herbert
Wilson, onetime occupant of the castle, used to own WHWB AM 970, "We're
Herbert
Wilson's Barn", according to the Wilson Castle tour guide. Wilson made
his fortune building AM radio stations.)

Ah, so it's Castleton where the signal emanates from...

- --- Scott D Fybush <fybush@world.std.com> wrote:
> The FCC's records show WEXP
> at 101.5 MHz, which also makes the WSSH deal make
> sense.  The Herald
> article, though, shows WEXP at 101.9 MHz.

Re:Leslie Gold:
>Her producer at the talker-to-be will be
>Paul Bryan, better known as "Butchie" of WRKO

Paul "Butchie" Brennan, actually.