Re: imus to land on wsjz

Brian Wrote...
> I don't understand the logic here.  In all but the last book the station
> had been showing growing trends.  They finally spent some ad dollars
> earlier this year with billboards.  BOS has been advertising all along and
> in all but the last book they were in the tank.  The theory of protecting
> Magic is the only one that makes sense to me.

I couldn't agree more!  And its too bad that some sort of NAJ/Smooth Jazz
format couldn't work in Boston.

But, not for nothing, I feel for one person in particular...Ed Cheribino.
As some of us have experienced...a format change stinks...sticking through
the endless format changes from WISH to the Jazz Format to the freq. change,
Ed Cheribino has been great throughout.  I'm sure he'll land on his
feet...but its gotta be disappointing.

Any word on the change date?

ML