Re: imus to land on wsjz

Its been confirmed.  Imus will end up on WSJZ later this month and the
station will flip to Hot Talk in early September.  Barnicle will be on
board but no word on others yet.  The air staff has all been given the news
and moral isn't at its highest.

I don't understand the logic here.  In all but the last book the station
had been showing growing trends.  They finally spent some ad dollars
earlier this year with billboards.  BOS has been advertising all along and
in all but the last book they were in the tank.  The theory of protecting
Magic is the only one that makes sense to me.

Brian