Re: IMUS to WROR?

I have a hard time believing that GM would replace Loren & Wally with a show
that did not do as well in the 25-54 demographic.  If that was to happen, L&W
would pop up on WODS as soon as the non-competes ran out.  I'm sure GM would
not want that to happen.  I think that WBOS will still be blown up. They had
one good book, but the previous five were dismal.  That's not a good long term
performance record.   In light of Young's strong showing, maybe she'll be
offered a slot on the new station.  She does have a talk background.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7