The big sucking sound....

I heard it today.  Did you? Its the sound of WEEI's billing for August.
I flipped on to WEEI to hear the last hour of Imus.  Almost every spot
that ran in that hour was a station promo, or solicitations to buy
airtime.  This is not good, considering the station just went up a point
and a half in the ratings.  Also, the fact that WEEI is STILL looking
for clients for the Red Sox Radio Network  is amazing.  The team is in
the wild card chase, the games are a major reason that the ratings went
up, and they can't sell time??  Will the last client that pulls their
advertising from WEEI please turn out the lights?

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7