RE: IMUS to WROR?

BTW....I would NOT call WKLB a dog! I think they've done a damn good job
with a format (Country) and signal (Andover vs the Pru) that would make
success more difficult under any circumstanses.

WKLB, for what it's trying to do, is a big success.

'ROR, just shut it down after L&W each day to save electricity. (Maybe run
Imus at 10AM tape delayed?)

Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH