Re: The Bus has pulled into Worcester

I'm not sure where they came up with the slogan for "The Bus."  It was a cutesy
slogan that was popping up on a few stations across the country right around
the time the previous owners flipped the format.  They probably went with the
WORC-FM call letters to try to captialize on the music image that the original
WORC had in the 70's.  Also, they own WORC-AM, so I guess they wanted to attach
the calls to 98.9 to make it a *Worcester* station.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7