Re: WFNX --> WNHQ ?

<< At 03:12 PM 7/27/99 -0400, EBRadio wrote:
 >I like the 105.7 Waterville Valley station.  It is a broadcast of "The
 >River, WXRV!  No effort whatsoever to separate Boston from NH (Ossippee
 >area) other than on the hour:  "Your listening to "92.5 WXRV-The River on
 >**** at 105.7".  I forget the calls up there.

Actually that station covers the Plymouth/Lincoln NH area the most.  It
doesn't get into the Ossippee area too well.

 In a message dated 7/27/99 11:50:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
steveord@xtdl.com writes:
 Makes you wonder what the purpose of the simulcast is.  I can't imagine
 there is a tremendous demand for AAA up there....granted there's no one
 else doing that up there, but aside from WPKQ's killer signal, there isn't
 much else up there either.

There is WSCY(Country) in Moultonborough and WPNH(Alternative) in Plymouth.
Plus WLNH(Hot AC) in Laconia has a strong signal in the Plymouth/Lincoln
region.

Gary Ford