Re: WFNX --> WNHQ ?

WXRV is in the process of installing the equipment to do local spot
breaks on WVFM 105.7 Campton. I'm good friends with the sales person that
will be selling the time there. (She's been working in Haverhill at 'XRV)

Ironic... I leave the place to go to a smaller market and end up having
them as competition.

At least I know how their clocks work. (<g>)

- -Rick Ganley
"The Planet 100.1"