Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 7/16: WZEN

Just for the record, folks...last week I mentioned the following while
questioning WZEN's use of "Winnipesaukee" as a community in its ID:

> If you hand your outgoing mail to Bud Grant aboard the Sophie C.
> he'll be happy to cancel it with a stamp that says Lake Winnipesaukee

Sorry, but it's too late for that.  Yesterday I climbed aboard and
handed Mr. Grant a letter and 33 cents and watched as he affixed a
postage stamp and then cancelled it with a stamp that reads "Laconia NH
03246 U.S. Mail Boat Sophie C." (the circle is about the size of a
half-dollar). He couldn't recall exactly when the "Lake Winnipesaukee
R.P.O." cancellation stamp became history.