Re: when are legal IDs supposed to be done?

In a message dated 7/24/99 10:43:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bluesradio_99@yahoo.com writes:

<< Was using the scan button on my car radio yesterday and heard a couple
 of stations (WOKQ was one) doing legal IDs on the half-hour. >>

I listen to 103.7 WPKQ regurlarly and they do IDs for WOKQ, WPKQ and their
Manchester translator every hour on the hour.  They may also do them on the
half hour but they also do it at the top of the hour.