Re: STE....REO (was: NorthEast Radio Watch 7/16: WZEN)

Chuck Igo writes:
> on a song such as "Monday Monday" where the left starts the tune,
and the
> right has nothing until the first little drum shot, the vocal on the
left
> will be ok for about :02 or :03, then the phase-correction kicks in
and it
> monos it out.

So...it erroneously _reads it as_ out of phase and monos out or the
mix actually IS bad?  (I was always baffled by techs discussing stuff
like left and left minus right, pilot injection.  But I learned just
enough to impress the unafflicted.)

Bill O'Neill