Springfield....and WNNZ....

Does anyone know what is happenning in Springfield with WNNZ?

I noticed that they popped up to a 4.7 in the Spring book.  I think this
is the highest they have done in a long time.

(I can't hear them from here...so I was wondering what they are doing on
the air to produce this....it must be something new, cuz they have never
had a 4.7 before....if I am correct.)

I would also assume it has something to do with their daytime
programming, because their nighttime signal is not the greatest.  (1kw
from out of town.)

Thoughts?

BM