Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 7/16: WZEN

I've been pleasantly surprised at the music mix on 106.5 (Farmington
yadda yadda.) Positively 4th street, pet sounds, what a difference a day
makes... definitely not "safe" sounds but most trigger the "gee, I
remember that" and bring a smile. There was a lot of music that didn't
hit the top 20 that was fun. Almost enough to have me dust off the old
PAMS jingles and airchecks.

I haven't heard as much repetition in the playlist as elsewhere.

Paul Barton