Re: shania twain gives select djs a kiss

At 07:02 PM 7/20/99 -0400, John Bolduc wrote:

>What I have noticed is that it is not a smooth edit. Perhaps it's the "B"
that
>I'm hearing that make me cringe. Anyway, I prefer the ??country mix?? vs the
>??disco mix??.

There is also a (sort of) rock mix, which I prefer.  The dance and rock
mixes are "International Remixes #1 & 2" on the promo single.  There
doesn't seem to be a real consensus which version to play...we played the
rock one for a while, then alternated between them, now just the dance mix.
 I've noticed KC-101 in New Haven has been playing the rock version lately,
too.