Re: Another Talker in Boston....?

At 12:17 AM 7/19/99 +0000, Richard Chonak wrote:

>On another front: would "Bob and Tom" play well in Boston?

Many of these syndicated morning shows seem to be very regional in appeal.
B&T seem to do well in the midwest, as I recall they bombed in Hartford.

John-Boy and Billy is another show that doesn't transplant well....it's
very redneck/deep south oriented.  I think it's a way of keeping us Yankees
out.  I've heard them once or twice...can't picture anyone with an IQ
larger than their shoe size and/or more than 3 teeth who isn't married to
his cousin listening to them!