Re: I LOVE N'SYNC!!!

In a message dated 7/20/99 11:20:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
beckwith@ime.net writes:

<< Umm...how shall we break it to her? ;)

we'll be tearing up her heart to the point that she'll drive herself crazy,
and maybe give everything she owns, but then she'll want it back.

i know.  i have a teenager, a preteen, and the teenagers friends all ticketed
for TweeterCenter sunday.  paid cash for the tix, btw.  at least my wife has
to come as well.

(i was hoping that B*Witched would be there...  a little something for dad,
eh?)

chuck