JFK, cont.

To add to my earlier post, I think Channel 5's Anthony Everett did a
_fantastic_ job with the mid-morning anchor duties.  His style and
control was surprisingly "top ten market."  Who knew we could get
that? ;-|

Did anyone else notice that Bruce Schoegler's (welcome) radio reports
were cut-off mid-sentence a couple of times?  I considered it was a
radio feed to TV audio transition, etc.  Bruce's aviation background
with his wx expertise put him in a position to have been used much
more than he was as a key resource, IMO.

Bill O'Neill