Re: Another Talker in Boston....?

Except for Leykis and possibly Bohannon or Reynolds, I don't think you'll see
any of the talkers you mentioned on WBOS.  Liddy would get crushed by Rush,
Dean Edell is a package deal with Rush, so he's out.  Bruce Williams?
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.  Bob Grant has lost his edge and is getting his butt kicked at
WOR by whoever the guy is on WABC.  Mike Barnicle and Robin Young may team to do
afternoons vs. Howie.  I'd like to see Don and Mike (via WJFK-DC) on WBOS,
possibly on tape delay.  I still think WBOS will try to make a run for either
Rush or Dr. Laura--maybe not right out of the chute, but somewhere down the
road.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7