Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 7/9

On 10 Jul 99,  Dib9@aol.com wrote:

> This is getting off subject, but part of the reason the game was given to
> Boston was to help the campaign for a new stadium and as a final tribute
> to the place.  The venue has caused a lot of problems due to the small
> number of seats and lack of modern facilities.  I love Fenway, but it's
> time to move on.

Well, at least Kenmore Square isn't dug up with construction.  During the
1967 World Series, they were building the bus station in Kenmore Square,
and the place was a mess.

 A.Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/