Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 7/9

In a message dated 7/10/99 4:20:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lawyer@world.std.com writes:

<< It occurs to me, if Fenway Park is so old and decrepit, why is it the site
 of the All-Star Game? >>

This is getting off subject, but part of the reason the game was given to
Boston was to help the campaign for a new stadium and as a final tribute to
the place.  The venue has caused a lot of problems due to the small number of
seats and lack of modern facilities.  I love Fenway, but it's time to move on.

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine
Still in pain over today's extra inning loss