Today's LTAR

Bob and Dan were talking today about stations that used to be religious,
are no longer, but still have religious call letters.  They couldn't think
of many such stations, and missed at least two in the Boston area:  WPZE
(Praise) and WNRB (I don't remember what it stands for, but I'm pretty
sure it had a religious meaning originally.).

Has any religious station ever dared apply for the call letters "WGOD" or
"KGOD"?

 A.Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/