Mix 98.5 message board

There is an amusing battle going on through their website's message board.
It seems that a couple of contest winners are rallying others to join them
in contacting the Better Business Bureau.  I guess that they did not get the
prizes they won.
One of the posters to the board also claimed that she won the "You Pick The
Mix" during the lunch hour.  But, when Joe Cortese called to let her know
she was selected; she says that she was not enthusiastic enough about
winning.   So, according to her, Joe said, "We'll call you back another
time."
There is also at least one person battling the message board for deleting
such posts.
All this going along with the usual praises and bashing of the jocks and the
tight playlist.  "How can you call the Barenaked Ladies your house band when
they just played the Kiss Concert?"
Maybe this will make stations think again about creating a forum for their
computer-user listeners on their websites.
- -Dave