WILD

It won't matter too much since WCAV will probably eclipse WILD once
Radio One flips it urban.  For WILD to survive (one either 1260 or 1090)
it will have to become less music intensive, possibly moving toward a
full service or talk urban outlet, or flip to a gospel type format.  I
wouldn't be suprised if Radio One tries to buy Nash out.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7