Re: Leo Egan

Kevin wrote--
>I think this may be him       (worth a shot?)
>
>Egan, Leo J
>19 Tiller Dr,
>East Falmouth, MA  02536-4957

During the WBZ 75th anniversary, Scott tried to locate him, and as I
recall, he was living in Oregon.  Bill Buchanan might know where he is--
but as far as I know, he is still alive, and this might indeed be his
address... I'll check it out.   Btw, it was asked when he got to WBZ-- I
have an ad about him from 1953 announcing his arrival and saying he had
been a writer for the Boston Globe...  And yes I would LOVE to interview
him!!!  (Bob Clayton of the old WHDH, is still alive too, and living in
Hyannis, I am told...)