Re: Interesting tropospheric ducting this morning

Kyle observes:
> I was driving home to Groveland, MA, this morning at about 1am and
caught
> quite an interesting opening on FM. On I95 at the Rt. 133 exit in
> Georgetown, Oldies 103.3 was getting completely clobbered by the
103.3 in
> Maine. <snip>

I caught a bunch of junk yesterday afternoon on 97.5 (was it WALK-FM
that was nailing WOKQ?  Too lazy to open the M St. Dir.!)  And the
s.shore station at 97.3 was clear as a bell in Lowell, an unusual
event.  At first, I figured WOKQ was at reduced power, then noticed
the other anomolies.

Bill O'Neill