Re: Interesting tropospheric ducting this morning

Well,
it's been in interesting DXing day! I started
by listening clearly to "105TOS" in front of the
Newburyport Post office. I called the on air guy and
said how I enjoy "The Mountain of Pure Rock" and told
him about the Tropo conditions. He was amazed. I also
told him I miss the Chris Corley liners TOS used as
they were simply outrageous! Gave my opinion on AAF
and BCN mentioning those call letters. He put the whole
call on the air during the next break! I love that station!!!
I then resumed my dx'ing activities...
  I checked 104.1 and heard some French singing station
under BCN! Then the same thing happened with AAF at 107.3
which had spoken French on the NW side of the hills in
the Newburyport area. Then the most amazing catch yet
that was heard was CJLS 93.5FM in Yarmouth NS! "The Wave"
 Then heard some normal not so rare catches for the seacoast
like 89.9FM Blue Hill ME, and 89.3FM Freeport ME coming in
gangbusters! Stopped at 106.5FM while heading down I 95 in
Rowley/Georgetown MA and heard English CBC with just a little
splash from MJX. Next discovery was 107.7FM WMDI Bar Harbor
ME. What a great station! I was on 95 southbound in Peabody
and they were coming in great. No hint of I-107 in Hillsborough NH
and no 107.9FM splash. Their format was quite interesting, a little
FNX'ish. Could not find any web site for these guys however. My
last catch was 102.3FM on Route 1 in Peabody with more French
programming.
I also noted something underneath 97.5FM but did stop to
find that elusive "picket fence" opening to ID it like I did
for 107.3 and 104.1 back in Newburyport.

Any other stories?

Best Regards!

Kyle (MajorRadioFreak)