Re: Star 93.7 "pitching" their music...? 5%?

Mark Shneyder writes:
> Mark Driscoll(http://www.markdriscoll.com) has got be
> the most overrated, generic voice around. Entercom should have spent
> a couple of extra bucks to have Barry White(Kiss-FM/NYC) or
> Don "The Trailer King" voice Star 93-7

The way he pronounces Boston is a bit odd - tough to phoneticize, but
I'll try..  "The Rhythm... of Booastin or Bwoston."  I suspect that is
how some think it is said.  Beats New Yawk, I suppose.

Bill O'Neill (btw, O'Neill is a 2 syllable name, not three.  The Pam
singers got it right in the 80s.  Not bad, coming from Dallas!)