Re: WLAW-680

A couple days ago I wrote:

> All information here comes from research I have done in connection with
> something I proposed several months ago:  a grid charting network
> affiliations of New England stations to be posted in the archives.

Please strike the word "All" from that sentence and replace with "Much
of the."  (I've been known to pick at nits in others' writings so why
not my own?)  This will greatly improve the veracity of that statement
as Donna Halper has been most generous in sharing her research,
particularly about the Shepard stations, and in suggesting resources for
the project.  Thanks also go to Russ Butler for suggesting Vermont
resources and to Martin Waters for volunteering to dig into the deep,
dark past of Connecticut and western Massachusetts radio.