Re: WHDH and Blue/ 1956

Atlantic Broadcasting Company owned WABC-880 in New York at that time.
This station later became WCBS-AM, principal station for Columbia
Broadcasting.

They had nothing to do with the American Broadcasting
Company, which used WJZ-770 as it's principal station after NBC sold off
it's Blue Network.  WJZ changed to WABC somewhere in the mid to late 40s
or so, I think.
- --
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org