Re: Alex Beam column

They're not a fulltime talk station, but we can't
ignore WBZ as an alternative to WRKO. As of next
week it'll be David Brudnoy from 7 to 10 pm; and
Steve Leveille will be either 10-midnight or
midnight to 5 am, I forget which. So there is a
local talk alternative, though they're not full time.

I'd also like to see another talker in town, for
local, syndicated, or both.