Re: Alex Beam column

I don't know if that's technically possible but
financially speaking it's not going to happen
because Salem is done acquiring stations here
and elsewhere. And company's future is very much in doubt.

They're about to go public with an IPO to get
themselves out of  a heavy debt and cover operational
losses they'be been suffering in the past two years.
They already lost over a million in the first qtr of this year.
WEZE and other underperforming Salem properites were
placed in a trust a couple weeks ago which probably
means a quick firesale once the IPOs hit the Street...

A new owner for 590 by the end of the year? Very likely.