WEZE/WTAG

That's not gonna happen.  First off, 590 cannot be more than 5,000 watts due
to FCC regs.  Even if they had a variance, WTAG's owner,
Capstar/Chancellor/AMFM won't sell.  The station is #3 in Worcester, bills
well, and eventually will be an outlet for AMFM network programming in
Central Mass.  WTAG isn't going anywhere.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7