Re: Donde esta Mega 1400?

JibGuy asks:
>Does any listener from Lexington CARE if WXKS-AM comes from Medford?

I hear you on that.  But...the Lowell v. Lawrence thing, quite silly and
parochial as it obviously is, is deep rooted.  And I suppose the
Hispanic demo will grab good radio if their radio lets them, just as non
SP listeners will.  I think Mega will do a great job with the station,
nonetheless.  From what I can tell by the 'sound' (minimal SP
understanding) production value is good, some technical small market-y
happenings (bad phone implementation, double-teaming the mic time and
blasting the mic levels, etc.) they are seeming very happy to be in
Law/Low.

Bill O'Neill