Re: Howard Stern In Denver

Stern's remarks, although tasteless, are not obscene or racist--which
are the
>requirements for an FCC crackdown.  In addition, Sterns' station in
Denver,
>KXPK, is NOT owned by Infinity, so if there is any FCC action, it won't
>directly affect Mel & Company.....
>
>Mike Thomas

Imagine if NO ONE made a sound in Denver when Stern pulled a Stern?  A
whole market missed an opportunity to give Stern what he hates the most.
But I do think they have a reason to be off of their game; the
legislators are operating within an environment of pure grief and
dismay.

Bill O'Neill