Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 4/23: WABY Goes All-News

At 10:29 AM 4/27/99 -0400, Mark Laurence wrote:
>Dan Strassberg wrote:
>
>For example, what happened to the country listeners when the original
>WKLB merged with WBCS?  Those stations had something like 5
>or 6 shares between them, and now WKLB stands alone with a 3.
Isn't that also a function of Country music having peaked and is no longer
the flavor of the day?
Brian Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.
Peabody, MA  01960-5626  USA
Sales & Service ->(800)231-8849 US & Canada
Sales & Service Fax ->(800)329-2775
Business Office -> (978)538-7575
Business Fax -> (978)538-7550

***Visit Our Web Site at www.cssinc.com***
Check out our new online webstore for cinema supplies!
CSS, Inc. is a proud member of ITEA & NSCA