Re: Market Research

On 14 Apr 99,  Douglas J. Broda wrote:

> Actually, both become relevant in wartime... the only difference is that
> "Ballad of the Green Berets" is lyrically awful. :) [Come to think of it,
> I'm not sure how good a song "Eve" was, even if the message is more
> palatable to my tastes, and there's a large audience today that isn't
> feeling real pacifistic.]

I once came up with a parody, something along the lines of "Fighting
soldiers from the sky/Men from Mars who jump and fly."  I know the
"Silver Wings upon their chest" line got in there somewhere, too, but I
don't remember any more of it.  Probably just as well.

 A.Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/