Re: Market Research

Whatever problems I may have with Imus, I have to give him credit for a
good version of "Kokomo" transmuted to "Kosovo." Thousands of music buffs
got the idea about 10 minutes after the conflict started (if that), but his
seems to fit best.

I've got a soft spot for parodies and drop-ins... have most of the Dickie
Goodman et al 45s here somewhere. :)