Re: Bob Raleigh leaves June 9th

And let's hope they do indeed go _local_. Conceivably,
they could pick up a syndie show like Tom Leykis
(tape delayed) or Jim Bohannon (is "Jimbo" even still
on? He's not on in Boston at least!). But we all
remember the furor over what happened when WBZ
didn't renew David Brudnoy's contract, favoring
Tom Snyder's syndie show instead...

Hope they do local!

(Hmm, doesn't CBS have a contract with a certain
Mr. Jerry Williams? :) )