RE: Market Research

Interestingly, they rebroadcast their day after 6:00 PM.  That makes them 24
hours on the web.  You don't get the superb echo in the announcers mic
breaks that you can hear live over the air.  Full service radio is still
alive.  The ids are there into songs, and DJs talk with newscasters, etc.
too.  What a concept!